Drain and Sewer
- New Construction
- BIM / 3D Plumbing Design
- Excavation / Site Utilities
Well Pump Services in Cincinnati, OH by Ken Neyers Plumbing, Inc.
Many homeowners in our area get their potable water from an on-site well. The depth of many wells runs deeper than the foundations of the homes they belong to, making it necessary to use a pump to get the well’s water into your home. This is because gravity naturally pulls liquids down so the pump is necessary. But you don’t want just anyone installing, repair, maintaining or replacing the well pump for your home. After all, your well supplies all the water your home needs every day of the year. You want to hire trained, licensed plumbing experts for the job, and we have those experts right here at Ken Neyers Plumbing, Inc.. We’ve been helping customers in Cincinnati and the surrounding areas with all of their well pump services needs since 1972 and we bring this wide range of experience to you with every job we do. Let us help you get all the potable water you need from your well with our expert well pump services!
When you need professional, expert services for your well pump in Cincinnati, call the people you can trust: Ken Neyers Plumbing, Inc..
Choosing the Right Well Pump
When it comes to choosing a well pump, it is absolutely critical that you choose the pump that fits with the depth of your well. In other words, you need to know the depth of your well before moving ahead with a choice. This is because the depth of your pump will determine the type of well pump you need for your home. There are three main types:
- Shallow well pump – this type of pump is used for well less the 25 feet deep
- Deep well pump – a deep well pump is used for wells that range from 25 feet deep to 110 feet deep
- Submersible well pump – you will want to use a submersible pump if your well runs deeper than 110 feet
Common Well Pump Problems
Like any kind of pump, you can encounter issues with your well pump. The repairs for your well pump should always be handled by a trained plumbing expert, like the ones we have here at Ken Neyers Plumbing, Inc.. Some of the more common problems our experts see with well pumps are:
- Electrical problems – many well pumps need electricity to work. Sometimes the circuit breaker can be faulty or there can be wiring issues. It is best to let your trained expert determine and fix the problem.
- Problems with the motor – the motor of your well pump is one of the key components of the pump. If problems develop with the motor, then you’ll have issues with the pump.
- Issues with the water pressure switch – your well pump is equipped with a water pressure switch that tells the pump when to turn on and off. Sometimes these switches can malfunction due to age or another problem, and this will affect the operation of your water pump.
The experts from Ken Neyers Plumbing, Inc. can help with all of your well pump needs – just give us a call!