Drain and Sewer
- New Construction
- BIM / 3D Plumbing Design
- Excavation / Site Utilities
Piping Services in Cincinnati, OH by Ken Neyers Plumbing, Inc.
Every day, you rely on running water provided by your plumbing system. Easy access to running water has become so commonplace in this country that many of us take it for granted, viewing it more as a right than a luxury. Here’s the thing, though: in order for you to have running water, you need to have a pipe network. Those pipes don’t just magically show up; they need to be installed just like any other infrastructure. Call us today to schedule an appointment. We’ll make sure that your home gets the service it needs.
Ken Neyers Plumbing, Inc. provides piping services near Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areas.
When You Need Piping Services
There are generally two times that you’re going to need piping services:
- New Construction: Anytime you’re going to be constructing a new home, or even a new addition to an existing home, you’re probably going to require these services. We offer new piping services, so that you can have running water wherever you need it.
- Repiping: Pipes are meant at least 50 years under ideal circumstances. However, sooner or later you’re going to need to replace them regardless. If you need to replace the pipes in your home for whatever reason, whether age or other problems, give us a call.
Problems That Can Lead to Repiping
As previously mentioned, there are a number of issues that can lead to repiping before the end of their natural lifespan. Let’s take a look at some of the issues that you should watch out for:
- Lime Scale: Lime scale is a type of mineral deposit, composed of magnesium and calcium, which is created by long–term exposure to hard water. As the lime scale grows, it restricts the flow of water through your pipes. If caught early enough, it can be scraped out of the pipe. If not, however, you will have to replace it.
- Corrosion: Most plumbing pipes are made of copper, which is highly resistant to many kinds of corrosion. There are still some corrosion types that can degrade the copper. Formicary and pitted corrosion can quickly and easily eat holes in the pipe. If the corrosion becomes widespread enough, you may have to replace the pipe.
- Age: There comes a point where no matter how well you take care of your pipe, you’re going to have to replace them. If you just moved into an older home with original piping, or are in a similar situation, you should see if your pipes need replacing.
We Offer Full Piping Services
Whether you’re having new pipes installed or old ones replaced, Ken Neyers Plumbing, Inc. is here for you. No matter what state your pipes are in, we can restore them to full health. If we can’t repair them for you, we can replace them with ones that will serve you better. Call us today to schedule an appointment with one of our technicians.