- Site Utilities
Drain and Sewer
Who We Are
Drain & Sewer Plumbing Services in Cincinnati, OH and the Surrounding Area
Back in 1972, drain and sewer plumbing was a whole different ballgame. Amateur plumbers were all over the place and homeowners relegated to family friends or neighbors to get their drains cleared and their sewers repaired. That’s when Ken Neyer Plumbing, Inc. was founded, to give homeowners a taste of professional drain and sewer services in Cincinnati, OH.
When you work with us, it means you get access to the most experienced staff in the Tri State Area, a whole arsenal of industrial-grade cleaning and repair equipment, and the customer service of a friendly, local company. Our awards and exemplary service speaks for themselves, so we think the answer is obvious when you’re looking for help with your drain and sewer systems.
Call our team at 513-353-3311 or fill out our quick form to request an estimate on drain or sewer services in the Cincinnati, OH area.
The Importance of Sewer and Drain Services
The drain line and sewer line in your home or business is responsible for transporting the waste water out of your home and into the sewer system. That makes them vital components in the health and safety of your family members, or your employees and customers if you’re running a business. When trouble arises, whether it’s a leak, a clog, or a systematically damaged line that need full–bore replacement, it can affect the entire building and you need to get it repaired quickly. That’s why the trenchless services offered by Ken Neyer Plumbing, Inc. are so important. Not only can they address the issue quickly, but they can ensure that it stays fixed and doesn’t crop up again in the future!
What Kinds of Services Are Offered?
Drain and sewer services run the gamut between simple maintenance and repair operation to major installation and replacement services. You need a company like Ken Neyer Plumbing, Inc. who can handle anything that can be thrown at it. That means dealing with unexpected issues the right way, as well as having the training and experience required to handle things the right way every time. No matter what kind of issue you’re experiencing with your system, you need to count on the very best to handle it. We’re standing by to help with any and all problems so give us a call to set up a consultation!
Schedule a Pipeline Inspection for Leak Detection
Pipeline inspection used to be a tricky business, with plumbers needing to make educated guesses to determine the source of the trouble. These days, however, pipeline inspection is easy. Miniature video cameras, not dissimilar to the ones found on your phone, can be placed on cables and sent through the pipes to let your plumber know exactly what the issue is. The benefit of this sevice is that it can be used both proactively and reactively, as it allows plumbers to spot hard to reach clogs and check to see if they’ve performed a job well done!
Our other drain and sewer services include:
- Drain Cleaning: Drain cleaning services need to adopt long–term solutions, something you can’t do with a store-bought snake or cleanser. Modern plumbers use techniques such as hydro–jetting and video camera inspection to handle the entire length of pipe, not just one set clog or troublesome back–up. Not only does the drain get clean that way, but it’s apt to stay clean for much longer!
- Drain Repair: Sometimes, the trouble isn’t a clog in the drain but a breach or some other form of damage to the drain itself. That requires more extensive treatment, and without professional experience on your side, it’s apt to end in disaster. High-quality services keep up on new advancements in order to deploy the latest technology towards drain repair, making the task faster, safer, and more effective than ever before!
- Hydro Jetting: Hydro jetting is a form of drain cleaning used to safely scour pipes clear of debris and blockage. The technician inserts a thin hose into your pipes, with a head attached that fires concentrated pulses of high-pressure water into the pipe. Additionally, jets spray water behind the attachment, pushing it forward through the pipes and scouring every bit of debris clean.
- Video Pipe Inspection: Our team can use specialized video equipment to show cracks, leaks, clogs, or any other issues that may be impacting your drain or sewer systems. We als offer comprehensive plumbing inspections using this advanced technology.
- Sewer Cleaning: No one likes to think about sewer cleaning services, but the fact remains that sewer lines require attention from time to time. Otherwise, clogs and blockages can create a health problem for your home or business. Trust the experience of trained technicians to handle a dirty job the right way, and make sure your sewer line is properly cleaned.
- Sewer Lines: Your sewer line is responsible for removing waste from your home, which means you need to treat any problems with it promptly. In years past, this has been a major undertaking, since the pipe needed to be excavated. However, thanks to trenchless technology, you can repair or even replace a damaged sewer line in a fraction of the time and effort, with limited damage to your property.
- Storm Drainage: SStorm drainage is very important no matter where you live, which is why damaged storm drains need to be repaired quickly. Debris and other clogs can build up easily as well, so trust the experts at Ken Neyer Plumbing, Inc. to get to the bottom of the problem in no time.
- Trenchless Technology: No matter what the problem with your drain and sewer line, trenchless technology makes fixing it a snap. Instead of excavating the enter pipe over a course of days, the technician drills one or two small holes, using hydraulic power to pull replacement piping through it or inflatable patches to seal any breaches.
Schedule Drain & Sewer Services in Cincinnati, OH
From drain cleaning to sewer repair, trust our plumbers to get the job done right. Call our team today to request an estimate on drain or sewer services in the Cincinnati area. Our staff is continously trained and uses top-quality plumbing technology to ensure the problem gets fixed the first time.