What We Do
Who We Are
During this very unusual time, we have put a plan in place to do our part to help keep our community and clients safe. First and foremost, we are going to stay CALM, PATIENT, KIND, and POSITIVE! Below are measures that we have implemented to help protect our team and our customers during this time:
- Wash our hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water
- Cover our nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Wash our uniforms every day including cleaning our belts
- Stay home if we are feeling sick
- Offer a warm smile and friendly greeting instead of a handshake
- Wear shoe covers and latex gloves in homes and businesse
- Wipe down surfaces and equipment touched in a client’s home with disinfectant wipes
- Wipe down door handles, steering wheels, gear shift lever every day
- Wipe down pens, clipboards, tablets, cell phones, and anything else passes between techs and clients.
- We have masks on each truck and will wear them at client’s discretion (Currently the CDC does not recommend that people wear masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19)
We are complying with all recommendations and guidelines from state agencies and will be proactive in our efforts to see that our team members and clients are protected. As the situation unfoIds, we will take each day one at a time and ensure we are being smart, supportive, and helping all those we can in our community.