- Site Utilities
Drain and Sewer
Who We Are
Update: May 8th, 2020
Despite the "Stay at Home" Orders in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, tradesmen including plumbers are considered "essential," so the main office, service crew, and most job sites will remain in operation.
During this very unusual time we have put a plan in place to do our part in maintaining the safety of our community and clients. We ask that everyone follow safe practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
First and foremost, we are going to stay CALM, PATIENT, KIND, and POSITIVE!
During our appointments, technicians shall:
- Greet customers with a warm smile and friendly greeting instead of a handshake.
- Maintain at least a 6’ distance from our customers and fellow technicians.
- Offer to wear masks at the client's request.
- Wash our hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water.
- Avoid touching our eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash our uniforms every day including cleaning our belts.
- Wear shoe covers, latex gloves, and other necessary PPE in homes and businesses.
- Wipe down surfaces and equipment touched in clients’ homes and businesses with disinfectant wipes or spray.
- Wipe down door handles, steering wheels, gear shifts, etc. throughout the day.
- Wipe down pens, clipboards, tablets, cell phones, and anything else that passes between techs and clients.
We also require that technicians take their temperatures before work daily and stay home if their temperature is 100.4 or higher or if they feel sick in any way.
We are complying with all recommendations and guidelines from state and federal agencies and will be proactive in our efforts to see that our team members and clients are protected. As the situation unfolds, we will take each day one at a time and ensure we are being smart, supportive, and helpful to everyone in our community.
Stay safe and stay healthy!